Work With Us
Our mission is to drive social change for artisans in rural Indonesia by creating fabrics that are #MadeRight: each provides economic freedom through a living wage, promotes environmentally sustainable practices and sustains our rich tradition of craftsmanship.
By bridging them who have been invisible to you, we are pioneering transparency in this industry and raising the standard. We do so through creating beautiful, timeless pieces that shows what these artisans are capable of if we take the time to invest in them.
If what we do resonate with you and you're looking for ways to contribute, read on!
OPEN POSITIONS 2018
1. Internship: Creative Marketing (full time)
- Passionate about marking a difference in Indonesia's craft industry.
- Possess a high willingness to learn (we hire based on character, not experience).
- Proactive and reliable.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work with design applications such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign.
- Assisting the team in content creation for marketing purposes: visual and copywriting.
- Creating a digital marketing plan.
- Conducting research for outreach to influencers/media.
- Help out in general events.
To apply, kindly email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, sending:
1. Your most updated CV
2. 1 page motivation letter explaining why you chose SukkhaCitta and how you'd like to contribute to our mission.
*Full-time positions are available following successful completion of the internship program.